UploadLinks complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will suspend content when properly notified. To file an infringement claim, you will need to send information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Please submit all claims to:
The following information must be provided in your copyright infringement claim:
- Evidence of the owner of a copyrighted work(s) or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted content claim to be infringing.
- A statement that you have good faith belief that the use of the content is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the claim is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide contact information such as an address, telephone number, or email address.
Upon receipt of claim, we will remove content from our site. If a counterclaim is not filed, the content will be permanently removed from our site. Please allow up to a week for a response.